Horse-drawn carriages on individual order
Horse-drawn carriages produced on individual order are a separate category of carriages. This is the brand’s tribute towards true enthusiasts of horse team driving.
unlimited possibilities of individualisation and uniqueness in the scope of construction and finishing elements.
The carriages ordered at the GLINKOWSKI plant on individual order are characterised by unlimited possibilities of individualisation and uniqueness in the scope of construction and finishing elements that reflect the spirit of their owners. In particular, our experience in the field of woodworking is very useful here, since many of the finishing elements of such carriages are made of wood.
We approach all specific wishes of our Customers with enthusiasm, as they enrich us as constructors with invaluable experience. Having comprehensive experience in the field of carriage production, we are a partner who advises on how to finish a carriage to preserve its uniqueness, thus building its unique character. Many collectors and horse riding enthusiasts from around the world have found out about it.
Advanced 3D visualisations in various colour and performance versions on request
The process of order fulfilment of individual carriages is as follows:
Stage I / Identification of needs, cost estimation:
- determining the preliminary assumptions of the carriage design
- preparation of a preliminary carriage design in a graphics programme
- presentation of a cost estimate
- placing an order
Stage II / 3D visualisation
- after approval of the final project by the Customer, we prepare advanced 3D visualisations in various colour and performance versions on request, whose aim is to finally resolve doubts in the field of finishing the carriage
- we prepare and send colour and material samples on request
- final acceptance starts the production process of the carriage
Stage III / Production
- manufacturing the carriages exactly according to the arrangements made
- transport of the carriage to the Customer preceded by sending photos of the carriage